Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back!

What a fun weekend! Yay for days off. I'm glad Landon gave them to me. We had a fun visit with Aunt Rita on the way to VA, and spend a great weekend with my family.


The snow followed me to VA. Then back to OH. 2 inches last night. I'm ticked. ;)

Lisa is having a girl!! I'm so excited. Baby kicked me once...I was really glad I got to feel it. I'm so sad I am missing my sisters pregnancy. I really wish I could be there more.

Still nothing from the job....It looks like my search continues. Boo. Sigh. God knows. Patience.

Chocolate Chip Pancakes for dinner. Life is very good. <3

2 comments:

mrs.messi said...

MMmmm chocolate chip pancakes!

I was so glad that Felicity said "Hi" to you!

Wife of a Soldier said...

Yay for chocolate chip pancakes! :) Prayers for the job search. I'm sure He's going to drop something awesome into your lap! :) (Ever think of starting up your own business?)