Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow, Snow, Go Away....

....Come again another day.....or never. Ever.

I want to like all this snow...it really is beautiful. But it is so darn cold. And messy. And EVERYWHERE!! AND STILL COMING!! Another 8-12 inches tomorrow to add to the foot that fell over the weekend. Boo.

Spring?? Anytime now is great for me!

We did make the best of it, though. Landon and I got snowed in at his mom's, and spend the weekend watching movies with her and playing. I learned to drive a snow mobil, and Landon showed me how to built a fort out of a snow drift...big enough that both of us could fit in it!

Still. I'm ready for spring....or maybe building a snowman. We'll see. ;)

Ps....Is there a way to check my spelling in here? I can't find it!

1 comment:

mrs.messi said...

I want Spring to come too!!!

There is an icon that says ABC with a check mark that is the spell check.