Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Update

I am behind…here are the cliff notes of the past week.

  1. I’ve gotten involved in planning a woman’s CRHP Retreat at St. Pats next winter. Getting back to my YAM roots! I love it!
  2. I found out this past week that my sister-in-law and a dear friend are both pregnant! Yaaaay!!! Loving babies. God is good.
  3. My sister-in-law and brother are also moving to Hawaii….Thank you Army. Good excuse for a vaca!! ;)
  4. Spent a few days with my fabulous Aunt Rita. That little trip will get its own post one of these days. 
  5. I bought a few dresses, shirts, and two suits this week. Finally, I have a work ready wardrobe that will hopefully go into affect after….
  6.  My interview Wednesday!! Prayers at 3:15pm, please.
  7. My man’s birthday is Wednesday…surprises are being planned! :)
  8. I should be asleep by now. Why don’t I get enough sleep??

No comments: