Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Own Little Corner

When I am at at my apartment, I gravitate towards the right side of my couch. I can see the whole room, my own little world. Comforting. Directly in front of me is my white coffee table. On top are candles, a rock garden, and mounds of important papers that are waiting to be dealt with. Below are photo albums, prayer books, coffee table books, and a growing stack of magazines. To my right is a end-table with an oversized stack of books I’m reading right now, and my window, perfectly aligned to watch the sunset over the trees.


I have a desk and a little kitchen area where my fish are living right now.




And the very coolest book shelf I have ever seen. Thank you Ikea.


(Close up of the pattern on my bookshelf....how cool is that?)

So there is home for now. I'm content. There are lots of little things I'd like to do, but for now it's great. 

:)


1 comment:

mrs.messi said...

Looks homey! Wish I could visit!