Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mother Nature and Wishful Thinking

Man! I feel like a woman!

...and I took two naps today.

So there are so many things I want to be writing about....the baby ducks Landon's Mom bought the other day....the sun that is finally melting the snow(!!!!) that came the other night...my table and chairs I am starting to refinish...cute new shoes....etc, etc. But I really need photos to capture the moments and my poor little camera isn't up to the challange. It is slowly dying and I am sad.

Landon's birthday was last Wednesday and I planned out a romanic Italian dinner of a few of his favorites. Sadly he was sick (sick enough to take 2 days off from work!!) and ate, slept for 1.5 hours, then went home early. He did enjoy his birthday present: a dream board! We talk a lot about the future and what we want to acheive and experiance in the next few years. As they say, you need to know what you want to get it so I bought him a large bulletin board and decorated it with photos and pictures I pulled out of travel magazines and etc. Lots of Italy, climbing, flying, and other adventurous things that he would definetly enjoy and probably enjoy teaching me to do.

We are going to have a beautiful life.

I am excited...I've been needing some wall art for my main wall and haven't been able to come up with any ideas. I was so excited by how his turned out I'm thinking about making up one of my own. :)


I really want to go shopping for things I don't need. I need to get on of these jobs!

1 comment:

Mara said...

Maria, please post a picture of the dream board! What an awesome, awesome idea! I may have to steal that one! I miss you!