Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've Got Momentum, Baby!

What a weekend! We booked all the hotels for our honeymoon, went to our last NFP class, planned out all the prayers and readings for the wedding ceremony, and cleaned out the storage closet and moved all of Landon's clothes into it (to make room for mine in the bedroom pretty soon! ;)) And that was just Saturday!


Sunday his family came over, rolled up their sleeves, and cleaned, organized, and moved things until everyone dropped. They put in the new (to us) stove, moved over a few of my furniture pieces, took over a truck load of things to store until our spring yard sale, and did an overhaul of the bedroom, bathroom, and living room.

I think that getting everything done is possible!

Phew!

Yesterday I worked on the DJ contract, the registry, table linen rentals, and finding jewelry for me and my girls.

Tonight I will take a nap. ;)

Yay. Two months and one day and I'm the little Mrs.

No comments: