Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

"The indispensable first step to getting
the things you want out of life is this:
decide what you want."
                                                    ~ Ben Stein


Happy 2011. This is the year I get married. :)

Christmas week was spent in Virginia with family and wedding venders. Big strides were made in the areas of the website, food, decorations, dresses, cake, and invitations. I was even able to take a few deep breathes and sit doing nothing for over two seconds. It was wonderful.

I have the very best man. Unfortunately my very best man has been moved to second shift at work. Boo. Adjusting my mindset on “normal, daily life.” We’ll work it out.

My big plan for the weekend is to Dream Big. I’m rather excited about that.

 

No comments: