Thursday, February 24, 2011

Smiling

After looking at this peice on etsy for over a month, I caved and bought it. It will fit right into our black, white, and red living room. I am sooo excited!! Own only things you love.

I am bursting with joy and pretending that I am not stressed to a point to exhaustion. One month until I’m Mrs. Coate.
I'll be tackling the honey-do tonight. Slowly Landon’s is looking less like Landon’s and more like Our’s. It makes my heart flip a little. I’ll work on the kitchen and living room tonight, putting things away and making sense of the messes. Oh, how I wish I was more domestic. Is that a learned trait, I hope? Until then I will try to pretend.
Jerk Streak with homemade Mango Salsa for dinner. That should be convincing. J

2 comments:

Lauren said...

3 years of marriage and new motherhood and I still struggle with domesticity. I have just learned to embrace who I am ;) Love you! See you sooooooooon!!!

Wife of a Soldier said...

Yep, it's something that's in constant adjustment. Jobs and work times change, kids, times of the year, stresses outside the home, etc. The important part is just doing the best you can :) And have fun along the way ;)