Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do It Yourself....with Ducks.


Last Novemeber Mom and I started working on Grandma and Grandpa's old table and chair set. It is a beautiful Oak set that they started married life with and has to be over 70 years old...original paint included! We spent several days trying to strip the paint until frankly we were nearly high and totally exhausted. You need the right tools for the job and we just didn't have them.


Now I am up in OH and spend the afternoon in Kathy's gararge with borrowed sanders re-attacking the furnature. And it is working!! Still have a loooot to do, but I can't beleive how much I got done in just 2.5 hours. Yay!!


And I had help, too. 6 Baby duckings squaked encouragement then took a break in the grass with me. Joy.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

baby ducks!!!! aaaah :)